SEO Help

Discussion in 'SEO, PPC & Other Marketing' started by enter04, Oct 4, 2016.

1. enter04

enter04 New Member

Wanted to see what some tips and recommendations are out there for SEO help to ecom sites. I know the basics of keyword, Title, Content for blogs, but with a store front, we really don't have much content to put. So how are you guys getting backlinks and are there any additional SEO tools or tips that can help increase natural traffic?

2. khayal_ibrahimov

khayal_ibrahimov Junior Member

3. Mateen

MateenMateen is a Verified Member Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator

Articles:
    If we're talking organic traffic to ecom sites, I've noticed many stores doing the social media -> ecom store route.

You're right, there isn't much on page content with ecom sites so apart from a tutorial type blog, a great way is to have an insta/FB page and regularly post about your niche.

My niche ecom store has 7k likes and I've gotten a few organic sales from there.

4. enter04

enter04 New Member

Thanks for the feedback guys. Have you got any luck from shoutouts on IG pages? I know that's not really organic traffic.

5. Mateen

Articles:
    I'm about to experiment with this sometime this week! The price ranges astronomically! $30 - $300 per shoutout. I got in contact with someone who's been doing a tonne of ecom marketing via insta shoutouts so would be good to hear what he has to say. Might do an interview with him soon.

6. relentlessaction

relentlessaction Senior Member

Wow. That's cheap. Where did you find these IG promotors?

7. enter04

enter04 New Member

I'd be careful with the ones that are too low in price because they can also have a good size of fake followers and just be bot traffic. But, I'm very interested to see how it does because I have been considering it as well. Keep us posted

8. Mateen

Articles:
    Gotta inquire thought their IG pages. I look for engagement more then anything. You can't fake genuine comments! There are some pages with just 70k followers but posts have way over 100 comments and tags each! Crazy

9. enter04

enter04 New Member

That's a good point. I'm going to check the comments.

10. skydieray

skydieray Junior Member

I had one product make me 3-400$ profit

11. Mateen

Articles:
    Some good info there @Marjorie Lee I think SEO is a long term play right? No way to speed it up. Us FB marketers are used to rushing traffic. I lack patience for proper SEO but definitely seems to be worth it in the long run!

12. frenetic

frenetic Junior Member

Nice "encourage incoming links" that you've got there LOL

I already ignored your comment yesterday but looks like somebody might take your information seriously so I have to comment here.

Give your answer to any half decent SEO they will tell your whole comment is a joke. You probably don't even know what you're talking about. I still give you a benefit of the doubt because looks like you're not a SEO-er but a VA or a SEO intern that was sourced to do this forum link building task for your agency (bbexmarketing).

Oh well, I have nothing more to say, if you guys are seriously want to find out more about SEO, pm me and I will give you some reliable sources and some FB groups that you can join to learn.

Mateen likes this.
  13. Divishi Verma

Divishi Verma New Member

Social media is the best place for the SEO. Here we get fast result.