Teespring campaign facebook stats feedback needed

Discussion in 'Teespring, Fabrily, Viralstyle' started by vivek, Sep 21, 2017.

1. vivek

vivek New Member

Hi Guys/Gals

So I've run 5 campaigns on facebook for teespring thus far and below are the stats for the latest campaign. I'm wondering how good/bad these are since I dont have any prior experience in this.
    (I cant seem to be able to insert links or images into this post so I'll type it out. Apologies).

Amount spent: $9.30 (little less than 10$)
    Unique link clicks- 23
    Cost per unique click- $0.40
    Unique CTR- 2.03% per person
    View content (tracking via pixel)- 13
    Relevance- 5 (don't know what to make of this metric)
    Impressions- 1238
    CPM- $7.42

Sales thus far are 0. I'd appreciate it if someone could help me decipher this. As in: Do these stats show my product is weak? Or is my targeting off? or both?

My CTR seems low to me but this is actually the best I've got thus far given that I've only begun and I don't know how to interpret the CPM or if I should even look at it. Any help is appreciated

thanks

2. Mat

Mat New Member

CPM will vary depending on your goal. The key is, are you hitting your goals? What is your lifetime customer value? How much did you allocate to the customer acquisition side of things. If you're spending $7.42 per customer, that doesn't leave to much left after the price of the T-Shirt (i'm assuming you're using some sort of fulfillment service @ $10-12/t-shirt). Net-net you're probably only looking at a few bucks profit per t-shirt. You'll need to get much larger volumes to make this sustainable. I'd recommend trying to remarket via the Faccebook Pixel. I write a lot about the Facebook Pixel on my blog, Digital Business Tactics. If you're intersted, take a look and it might give you some pointers as to how to better utilize the pixel, custom audiences, and remarketing.

3. Mat

Mat New Member

Just wanted to follow up on a few other things. The relevance score is meaningless if you're hitting your numbers. If you're not, you might want to test different copy or demographics. Your CTR is actually pretty good; if you're just starting out, anything >1% is good.

Since you're getting a lot of clicks, I'd recommend tweaking your landing page copy. Might be the root cause of the clicks but no conversions. Hope this helps.